Legalisation of stay/ Residence card

ACBE helps with formal issues connected with legalisation of a foreigner’s stay in Poland. We offer advice and assistance in preparing all the necessary documents (e.g. the residence card, Pole’s Card (in Polish: Karta Polaka)), filling in forms, official forms and submitting them in appropriate offices.